Saturday, January 17, 2009

A story that inspired me long time ago.

Love does not need a reason. NEVER!

~message : One day a girl asked:

Why do you like me?
Why do you love me?
HE answered: I cannot tell the reason but i really like u.
SHE: You cannot even tell me the reason. How can u say u like me?
How can you say u love me?
HE: I really do not know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.
SHE: Proof? NO!
I want you to tell me. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he love her but not you.
HE: okie okie. Ermmmmm.....
Because u are beautiful
because u are caring
because your voice is sweet
because u are loving
because u are thoughtful
because of your smile
because of your every movement.

~the gal felt so satisfied whit his answer. Unfortunately, after few days later, the girl met with and accident and became comma. He then placed a letter by her side and here is the content of the letter: ~

[
Darling.
because of your sweet voice that i love you
Now can u talk? NO! therefore i cannot love you
because of your care and concern that i love you
Now that u cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you
because of your smile, because of your every movement that i love you
Now can u smile? now can u move?
NO! therefore i cannot love you anymore.

Does love really need a reason? NO!

therefore I still love you.
]

Love does not need a reason.
Sometimes the best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen
Also cannot be touched but can be felt in heart.
Love does not need a reason.
It is something that u can feel burning inside your heart and waiting to be exploded of love.

~horace

3 comments: