Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What is so great about my Hall(namely Sheares Hall)

What is so great about my Hall?

1. Sheares Hall is a family hall. I am not saying other halls are not, but Shearites always welcome newcomers with open arm and that was the reason why i was attracted by this hall. I have a journey from PGP to Sheares Hall which I think is part of fantastic experience in my life.

2.Shearites are passionate. They just being too rock. You must witness with ur own eyes.

3.The girls in Sheares are really girls. (I dun mean to offend other halls, but I can see those soccer girls from other halls are like guys and I doubt I will lose to them 1 v 1 if there is a fight. )

4.The supper is extremely superb. CHEAP and worth it. Uncle Vincent service is of 1st class standard.

5.The sport teams in Sheares Hall are really ZAI. We are currently no 2 in overall and 1st for guy category for IHG. What can i say? Team Sheares so ZAI.

6.There are a lot of cute people here. Like my 3 pets (Js, Yl and LL). They are extremely cute and with them around , life is much happening.
~here I must brieftly describe my 3 pets.
a)Js aka "the watermelon"
He is kind and obedient. Sometimes quite wild but always under control. Most possesive when come to food. Better dun approach him when its meal time or you will get urself injured.
b)Y.Lun aka "Webcammer"
He is of the most vulger-words-spoken type. He like to scold bad words to his master( which mean ME). This bad habit is basically came from his master(Also ME). The most normal pet among 3 because he has not GAY symptom.
c)L.Long aka "LLLL"
He is the most naughty 1. Like to bite things and always give trouble to my neighbours and ME. His food always got stolen by the First(Js) and this has caused him to be the thinnest among all. Unfrtunately, he is also my Dota NOOB captain.

There are alot lot more to say about my hall. But i wanna sleep ler. Catch up with me next time.

Horace

2 comments: