Monday, September 6, 2010

Soon I will be uncle.

My eldest sister is giving birth soon.. I dunno that this feeling can be this great.. I am looking forward to see my niece/nephew.. Of course I am feeling happy for my parents the most.. I can imagine how happy are my parents who will soon be grandpa and grandma..

Raising up children are not easy.. Just looking at myself is already a very good example.. I always give my parents problems up till today... Be is deliberately or accidentally, we are constantly worrying our parents.. I didnt know this feeling till I study oversea.. Staying with parents is simply too nice to be.. We tend to push all the problems to them.. They are more than willing to solve our problems up till we realised that they are not beside us, we will(at least me) start to see how important they are... Just after all the shits they have gone throu they finally receive some awards from their doing.. We son/daughter of our parents are always be their most valuable assets and what make them more rich is when we make them grandpa and grandma..

As much as my parents, I feel great excitement for being part of my sister happiness.. I am looking forward this holiday to see my cute niece/nephew..

People say, when we have our families then we tend to be more mature.. I think I start to understand this throu the fact that I am to be uncle..

Horace... U are promoted..

2 comments: