Friday, February 11, 2011

the year of 2011

I have been wanted to write a blog for very long and yet I dun have time to write down. Finally got some time to sit down and write something.

Been graduated 1 month and still finding job. Things seem like not going smoothly but I believe if I dun get nervous sooner or later I will get job. Sometimes my feeling really toy me big time because I dun really wanted to work but playing while everyone doing their stuffs makes me feel useless. I hope things can be much simpler. If things going they way I wanted then I might be working in 2 weeks time. I dun know what is the feeling of earning money because to me spending parents' money has been my culture since I was born.

Still remember last time when I was young, I used to keen in working and earn some money because I can buy things myself. However back in those time, daddy used to disallow me work and further with giving me money if i insisted. I dunno if that was good for me but I definitely enjoyed my life all the way until today in my own way. If only I was allowed to work and learn more than I knew I might not be able to be who I am now. I might be mingled with people that ruin my life, I might look things at different perspective at very young age. NO! I think developing a principle too young might be bad, cos I might be too inexperienced that time and clenching on a not-so-good principle might mold a different Horace. I am still glad to all that happened to me.

I used to shout at my friends and tell them that they are wrong with my limited knowledge and now I still disagree with some of my friends but I dun really tell them and shout at them if not necessary. I find it very annoying when I cannot voice my heart especially to my good friends. They are walking a path that not leading to good, at least that is what I see. I just shut my mouth so that I prevent unwanted situation to occur and I believe all my friends around are showing improvement in their worst sides.

Another thing that really be discussed whole day is when there is a clash in principles. I really think there is not much to be discussed when 2 different people who are holding different conviction are to come to a conclusion points. It will be just a waste of time and furthering this just make a friendship to be worsen. Of course there are few exception like my friends and I. I realized if really there are 1 who can really exchange experience in a peace way, we can understand other more and of course we tolerate more as we know the core reasons for why things happened to him/her or to us.

As for Chinese New Year, things have been very interesting and I enjoyed it a lot. This year with unusual expectation, I am contented with all the activities that was held throughout. No gamble and computer games this year and yet I am busy with activities- from official to unofficial. 1 thing that really make feel extremely satisfied was when KS and me visited WK's house. That freak WK wasn't around and left his parents around in his home. Visiting his parents really enlightened me 2 things. Firstly the real meaning of CNY, that is to visit each other who you think important and secondly to get blessed by them. I was so stupid to believe that CNY is to enjoy ourselves and ignore the rest. Back in last time I used to gamble a lot and spend most of time doing shits. While this year things are really different. Maybe I have played enough and I am finally ready to do things differently.

Hopefully next year CNY we can organize a trip to somewhere with all mt good friends since we can afford the trip. Annual activities seem to be changing gradually and I really do like the changes. People complaint CNY is for children and not for adults. Then I am stupid enough to believe I will be child forever because I dun want to be sad even for a split second. I want to fulfill my dream.

Horace in 11022011
(what a good date =D)

No comments:

Post a Comment